On The Course
• Members and guests are asked to wear proper golf attire at all times.
• When wearing tailored shorts please wear sports ankle socks (preferably white), trainer socks or knee length socks.
• Golf shoes must be worn when playing. This does not apply to junior golfers under the age of 14.
• The following are not permitted on the course – Denim shorts or jeans, combat or cargo style trousers, football and rugby shirts, T-shirts or singlets, tracksuits, untailored shorts, trainers and sport shoes.
In the Clubhouse
• We aim to adopt a relaxed atmosphere in the Clubhouse and therefore the dress code is smart casual at all times.
• Clean smart trainers, soft spikes and dimple golf shoes are allowed anywhere on the ground floor of the Clubhouse. Metal spiked golf shoes are not permitted in the clubhouse.
• Smart denim jeans are permitted provided they are not ripped or frayed.
• The dress code in the dining room is also smart casual but shorts are not allowed and more formal wear may be required for certain events.
• The following are not permitted at any time in the Clubhouse, lounge or on the patio – football and rugby shirts, T-shirts or singlets, untailored shorts, combat or cargo style trousers and tracksuits or flip flops.
• In inclement weather golfers are expected to change out of wet or muddy clothing before using the bar and lounge.
Members are responsible for ensuring that their guests are aware of and observe this dress code at all times.