Malden Golf Club is located in New Malden in Surrey, 10 miles south west of the heart of London, close to Kingston, Surbiton and Wimbledon, with easy access by road via the A3 and rail from New Malden station.
Our location is perfect for anyone that lives south of the city centre especially in areas such as Putney, Clapham, Raynes Park, Earlsfield and many more.
Our picturesque course, set in 120 acres of mature parkland, offers a peaceful golfing haven in the midst of the New Malden suburbs. The golf course was opened in 1926, and though considerable improvements have been carried out since then, the original design and character of the course remain today.
Before or after playing you can also relax and enjoy the hospitality and catering in our well appointed clubhouse which offers views across the course.
• A traditional members’ golf club adapting to the modern world
• Excellent playing surfaces supported by challenging, but fair holes
• An experienced teaching professional in PGA – Professional Ben Tebbs
• Exceptional hospitality delivered by our friendly clubhouse team
• A traditional and well equipped clubhouse complete with WIFI and Sky television
. Locker rooms with shower facilities & towels provided
. Active Seniors and Ladies sections and friendly matches with local clubs
• Reciprocal arrangements with 34 other private members golf clubs
• Easy payment options for members wishing to spread their subscription bills
• Discounts for members when buying drinks from the bar
• The homely venue in which to hold a society day, a celebration or private function
• A renowned friendly and welcoming membership, committee and management team
• A club that prides itself on providing members and visitors with exceptional customer service
An important part of our hospitality is providing good food at a reasonable price. Bar snacks are available during the day and include home-made soups, sandwiches, baguettes and Club specials. And if you want something a little more substantial, there is also a range of main course meals to choose from. We offer a fantastic facility halfway round the course known as the Roundhouse.
Our caterers provide a wide range of homemade snacks and drinks that can be purchased from there at competitive prices.
We offer a fantastic facility halfway round the course. Our caterers provide a wide range of easy to prepare snacks and drinks that can be purchased at competitive prices in a small hut known as the roundhouse. Look out for the Malden signature sausage roll or the spicy samosa; its a great way to warm up half way round on a winter’s day.
Great hospitality is part of the tradition of our Club. We pride ourselves on making everyone feel welcome whether they are visiting the Club for the first time or are longstanding members. Helen and her team in the bar are there to help provide you with your favourite drinks and will look after you at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
As a member of the club, you are able to use the facilities for more than just a drink after golf. Staff parties, Christmas events, Weddings, Birthdays and Anniversaries are just some of the events that our members use the clubhouse for.
For an event, you have use of the bar and the dining room and our experienced team can tailor your event to whatever you require. We have a licence till midnight and the bar area is a great place to host a DJ or Band. The Bar can comfortably hold 120 and for a more formal affair, our dining room can seat up to 90 people. As a playing member, the hire charge is free of charge and therefore the club is a great place to host a special occasion.
Call our team on 020 8942 0654
|For live course status please contact the pro shop: 0208 9426009 after 8am|